Sunday, January 16, 2011

More tales from Momma Bird

Project 1
Ugh.  So how long have we lived here?  About six months?  And my pantry was looking disgusting.  Not only was it seemingly overflowing (with NOTHING to make for supper...) but there was also a crumb here and there.  Throw in some just general disorganization and this nester found her next project!

Step one: empty EVERYTHING out.  (I forgot to take a true before picture.)


Step two: CLEAN.


Step three: organize items by purpose, kind, things I'd want accessible to MVJ (or, more concerning: things I DIDN'T want accessible to MVJ)


Step four: put back in....


And voila!


Project 2
Here's the hanging baby organizer (known in a previous life as an over-the-door shoe organizer).  If you know my SIL LJ, you probably recognize at least half of those outfits!  : )

1 comment:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

Look at you all Miss Organized Mommy! I love it! Hope you are enjoying these last few weeks before baby number 2 shows his face!