Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reconnecting a la facebook

I am very grateful to facebook for allowing me to catch up with old friends. For example, my friend from Jr. High, AB (now AO). First we found out we live in a similar area! Then she mentioned that she and her husband are looking to meet new people and enjoy playing volleball. Viola! They have been playing sand volleyball with JJ and I and two of our other friends. It has been great! And you know what? She has not changed too much. She is still caring and sweet and a little softspoken. It has been great getting to know her hubby, as well. I just love it when friends are in relationships that you are like, "Yes! Good for you! You'll be happy forever!"

Then there is the who's getting married to whom? Who is already married and has changed her name so you have to be really careful when you add said person as a friend? Who is having a baby or their second or third? Who's following their dreams? Who lives in our hometown? So, so, so exciting and addictive!

Of course, facebook is also on my bad list right now for the simple fact that scrabulous is down! As I was telling my SIL, it does free up some extra time, though! : )

No comments: