Monday, July 28, 2008

Home again... home again...

CAJ, JPJ and I made it home from out west last night. Did you notice something? Did you notice that JJ did not make it home? Yes, he stayed out west. He's working for his Dad, who is a painting contractor, for the next two weeks. He'll be taking down the siding on his parents' house and putting up this material I can't think of right now and some other siding. That was quite informative, right? Anyways, I'll be joining him on Friday when I am alllll done with kiddos for the summer. I am excited, but have also had a great summer with my kiddos. I was proud of myself - I did sleep last night, but I made myself really tired by driving, staying up a bit later after getting home and then I did have to put the TV on timer so I had a bit of noise before actually sawing logs. JJ woke me up with a phone call at 7:30 this morning saying that they were in the middle of a hurricane! Yikes! But, when he called about 10:00 asking if I knew where his Mom's purse was, the storm had already dissipated.

No comments: