Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hangin with the Fam

My parents came up this weekend and we had a great time just spending time together. We are sort of cheap and really busy (or maybe the other way around... really cheap and sort of busy). In any case, we haven't seen them for a month or two, and it was time! They brought delicious veggies picked that day from the garden, oh, and they also brought my brother who hasn't even seen the apartment we've lived in for two years. We spent some time playing wii, some time watching The Dark Night and even some time shopping. I had two kiddo times already set up from before so my family also joined me at Cosmic Bowling, and then I got to see Wall-e with another kid. I took a nap after they left... phew... nothing like some late nights and early mornings to wipe me out!

Now we are about an hour away from home visiting Aaron and the kids. Liz is in Chicago doing some visiting. They have just moved into a new place and JJ is helping doing a few things.

No comments: