Sunday, September 26, 2010

My funny M

Convo I hear from M's bedroom as J gets her this morning:

D: Did you have a nightlight last night??!  (trying one out for the first time... I don't know if she necessarily needs one, but it just seems like a kid should have a nightlight...?)
M: Yeah I did!! (super excited voice)
D: You did??
M: YEAH!
D: I love you!
M: I love you!

Then on their way into the kitchen she reminded Daddy that she needed a yum-yum (vitamin).

I don't know why I was so touched by this conversation, but sitting at the computer it just warmed my heart.  I love their little chats and M has become quite the little talker, which is so fun.  J was telling M that no one at Thanksgiving will recognize her.  She's grown so much and developed so many skills.  We love it!  Good thing the Fargo J's got Skype so we'll be able to keep in touch more regularly and visually!  : )  It was so fun to see L, B, oh yeah and L and A!  

No comments: