Friday, September 24, 2010

J Fam Christmas Lists

I know, I know, it's September, but I also know that M has a lot of people looking out for deals...  I also want to give the caveat that these are just a few things M could use, but she certainly would love any gift given to her.  AND don't feel like you need to get her anything!  If we're being honest, her favorite things are wrapping paper, tissue paper, and being with family!

I've included links of examples - not as "this is the exact one you have to get or the exact store you have to shop from".

M's Wish List

Two piece pjs - pants with long sleeves or pants with short sleeves size 2T and up - example, example

Stepping stool - example

Toddler bedding - we don't have a specific color schema and are trying to stay away from commercialized characters like Disney Princesses or Dora, also we have beautiful quilts and Grandmas who make beautiful quilts, so no store bought comforters either! - example,
example

Bin organizer - example

Baby Stella accouterments - example     


Mommy/Daddy/Baby #2's big wish list item

Double stroller so M can either sit or stand like this: example

3 comments:

Lyz said...

EJ, We happen to have a stroller very similar to the example sitting in our garage. You may remember it - ours is red.

I have been contemplating whether to sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. If you are interested, let's chat! (Soon, on Skype! I just sent Aaron out to get the camera!)

JJ and EJ said...

What, what, what?! Cool! Two questions: 1) how much do you want for it and 2) does it hold a baby carseat?

Amen, sister - go get that camera! I'm excited to skype with you guys!

Lanae Brown said...

I wish I could send you some of my "M's" pjs, but she's still in 2T as well!

We have that same bin organizer from Target, it is SO awesome! Very study, easy to put together and perfect for organizing all the toys!

I enjoy reading your blogs! Sorry I haven't been better about blogging myself!