Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I feel like it's pretty fitting on Labor Day to share some news with you.

I could be all clever like my friend C.  I could give you all the details like my friend JJW.  I could share it in a picture like my SIL.

Maybe I'll just come out and say it.  We're having another baby!  Woohoo!  This one is also SET to make his or her appearance in March.  Here's hoping to an accurate month of due date anyways this time!  : )

More details to come - just had to share our exciting news! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!
-CLJ

The Elwells' Weekly said...

I think announcing your upcoming labor on "Labor Day" is totally clever!

Congrats! :) Can't wait to hear more details and follow along!

jillg said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO! :)

JJ and EJ said...

Thanks guys!! : ) We're pumped! And a little like, "Woah...!"

Laurel said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Hope you are getting all settled in your new home.

Lyz said...

Congrats, of course! And of course, we are completely excited for a new niece/nephew, and have one more reason to get a camera and start skypeing!