Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I was telling JJ the other day that I had planned to get so much more done while on maternity leave. The time just goes so quickly! I feel like I haven't just been sitting around like a lump either! But, it's time. Time to do a little heavy cleaning. I love lists, so I came up with every little tiny thing I'd like to do. The list currently has 48 to-do items on it. My goal, and since I'm posting it here, hopefully I can stay accountable, is to do at least three things per day (in addition to the norm. stuff I need to get done - dishes, laundry, etc.). Some are rather big jobs and some are teeny tiny. I know they are all doable and my goal is certainly manageable. For example, one of my "to-dos" is to go through my shoe collection. (Ugh.) One is to clean all of the window treatments. (Double ugh.) But then also - switch out summer/winter clothes -- that's always a fun one for me! Or: organize the bathroom cabinet -- yay! I love organizing.

No comments: