Monday, May 18, 2009

New Standard of Clean

As a Mommy of a relatively new baby, I've found that I have a new standard of clean. Basically, if I don't smell, I'm good. I guess I'd rather not have poo smeared on me either. It's so true that MVJ is sure to be dressed to the 9's and it's extraspecial if I've showered!

The other day I was holding MVJ and suddenly, sniff, sniff, I realized she stunk! Oh man, I don't want her to be the smelly kid in class, so I checked her out more closely. She didn't appear dirty and hadn't recently spit up. I went to wash her face, when I realized it wasn't her. It was me! I had old spit-up on my shoulder and smelled like sour milkies. Oh man, any bets on how soon into starting back at work I'll show up with a burp rag or spit running down my shoulder??

No comments: