Thursday, May 28, 2009

Googled

JJ and I took a trip out west to the J Ranch to visit for the first time since miss MVJ made her appearance in the world. We had a fabulous visit (as always), even if CPJ didn't let me play his wii fit. On the way home, JJ wouldn't let me put on the radio, and it was fabulous. We had conversation after conversation. I don't know if I've chatted that much with him in a long time! : ) We also got into singing some of our favorite songs. When we got home, this is what I googled, as a result of our conversations/song lyric-forgetting:

*The Highwayman Lyrics --- we had bits of pieces of the first three stanzas, but could not remember what the fourth person's occupation was.

*Info on the Highwayman --- we had three of the four singers, but who was that fourth one? Kris Kristopherson, that's who, according to wikipedia. Did you know the person who wrote it, Jimmy Web, wrote it after a dream? Oh, and it's supposed to be about a soul with four different incarnations in different places in time and history.

*Oh My Crafts --- they were having a Memorial Weekend sale, and of course I couldn't pass on that! JJ ok'd me for two new cartridges and I can't wait for my BIG PROJECT... I'll let you know more about it if it's successful! : )

No comments: