Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crafting to the MAX!

Prepare to be jealous. That's right ladies. I am the proud owner of a CRICUT EXPRESSION!!! Woohoo!! My parents decided to get me one for Mother's Day/my bday/etc! It came in the mail yesterday and I am so. so. so. excited! I have three cartridges (two that came with it: Accent Essentials and Plantin Schoolbook and then a different school one). I found this site: Oh My Crafts! and it seems to have the best deals around. JJ mentioned that I should get a case for it or something. "Don't worry, dear husband," I told him. "That's what you're getting me for my birthday!" My bff, TAF, already has one and whenever she visits, she has been kind enough to bring hers along! Now she'll just need to bring all of her fabulous cartridges. Oooh ahhhh oooh ahhhhh... I can't wait to get to it!

No comments: