Saturday, March 7, 2009

Schedule Changes...

I'm learning that things don't happen on my timeline anymore. Like, for example, we had company this weekend (woohoo!!). JJ's bros CPJ and BJ came up yesterday and sis LC and nieces MH and KC came up this afternoon. I swear I will be up all night because MVJ has been so content just sleeping away while auntie, cousins and uncles played pass the baby. So anyways, my to-do list for the week, among other things, included general cleaning and organizing, meal planning, meal cooking, dishes, etc. You know, the norm for guests. This would normally take an afternoon, right? Especially in our little apartment. But now, oh no! NOW we go by miss MVJ's schedule. Which means I have only small chunks of TWO handed time. Just to finish everything up I was glad the uncles were here so I could do the dishses and put the finishing touches on lunch.

No comments: