Monday, March 16, 2009

One-handed Wonder

One thing I didn't realize would change after having a child is my ambidexterity. I have done so many things one handed, and not always with my dominant (right) hand... Who knew that I actually can brush my teeth with my left hand if I have to?? What about that one-handed ponytail? Or the banana bread made mostly only using one hand? Miss M is really a good baby... she just really enjoys being held... and her parents really enjoy holding her!! We've realized that the "training" we're doing is on ourselves right now. We don't necessarily have to teach her to sleep on her own, for example, we just have to put her in her bed as opposed to carrying her sleeping lump around.

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I'll say it again. Put. that. BABY. DOWN.

I know she's super sweet, but you'll regret it in a couple months...come visit and let ME hold her. HA!