Monday, March 9, 2009

Milestones!

Saturday was MVJ's due date! It was funny finding things that were planned for that day. For example, on our calendar I had written "Baby J's due date -- will she come today??". Even at work, my Mom had a appointment pop up on Friday -- "EJ's due date is tomorrow!" We're so thankful that our baby girl came healthfully when she did and that we've gotten to know her that much longer! I don't know what I'll do our next pregnancy if it goes the WHOLE NINE (ten) months! ; )

So today is a major milestone -- Miss MVJ's one month birthday! We celebrated in style with a bath and pictures with the giant carebear! Check out the pics on facebook -- seriously -- I can see such a change already! What a sweet thing!

Today is also a major milestone for another famous chica -- Barbie turns 50 today! Oh Barbie! I had my share of Barbies growing up. I'm pretty sure I even had a pink car. Come on Barbie let's go party.

No comments: