Sunday, December 19, 2010

Future Photographer

I have quite a few cute stories dancing around in my head but I just have to tell this quick one!  Yesterday M totally set up a photoshoot for two of her bears and baby Stell-Stell.  I was getting her clothes ready for our upcoming holiday trip and she came in with the camera wanting me to turn it on.  I said, "Honey, our camera isn't a toy.  Mommy doesn't want you playing with it without Mommy or Daddy to help you.  Can you wait for me or go have Daddy help you?"  She chose the later and Daddy on the other hand, said it was ok if she just had it.  I decided to come out and see what she wanted the camera for anyways.  She was putting her babies on the computer chair, turning them this way and that, and saying "Cheese!" as she took pictures (with the camera pointed at her! -- I guess that's the only way she ever sees a camera!)  She didn't stop there.  Baby Stella needed some on her own.  Then the bears had their turns.  Then, she got some props (a blankie and such).  It was so stinkin' cute!  And, I have to admit, it was a great activity for her to do on her own while I finished packing!

No comments: