Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ice cream and cakey cake!

While I was on maternity leave with the divine miss M, there was a Baskin-Robbins commercial I will never forget: Ice cream and cakey cake!  Ice cream and cakey cake!  Ice cream and cake!  Do the ice cream and cake!

Do you know which one I'm talking about?  Anyways, this was in my head as I was thinking about how little self-control I have (always) but especially when I'm preggers.  Today I just had to have some Cold Stone.  I found a coupon not too long ago that was burning a hole in my pocket.  I don't know if it was worth the trauma to my child as I explained to her that we were just picking it up - we had to have supper FIRST and then we could have a little desert.  But, it sure was cute to sit on the couch as a family and have a little ice cream together as we watched "Fortune!" (Wheel of Fortune, M's favorite TV show).  M has this new crazy cackle when she realizes she's going to get a supreme treat.  Note to self: I need to get that on video...

But, my terrible eating habits were not even the exact reason I got on blogger today.  I wanted to update you on my Points to Blue!  Today, during my lunch, I watched a webinar about eating healthy (did you know about half of your plate should be veggies??).  I swear I actually watched it too, though it was tempting to do just a *little* paperwork on the side.  That webinar was worth 5000 points (!) and put me up to $75!  I cashed in and have a fabulous gift card to Target headed my way! 

No comments: