Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just a few things...

Ok, first of all, can you believe it is DECEMBER?!  Crazy! 

M has a new thing she does (that pretty much breaks my heart every time...).  When she is crying she'll say, "M crying.  M sad."  : (  One time over Thanksgiving after a nap, she was crying, so I went up the stairs to get her.  By the time I was at the top she had stopped crying, and started, instead, announcing that she was crying.  It was too cute.  "M crying!  M crying!"  It's also interesting hearing her name herself.  She is called SO MANY things because she has way too many nicknames, but the one's that's stuck for her... well... I guess technically I shouldn't write it on my blog, it it ends in "ie".  : ) 

She does tend to perseverate on things.  We were at the grocery store on Monday and in the car next to us, a puppy was sitting in the driver's seat and the car alarm was going off.  Thanks to her Wheels on the Bus song, M knows all about what horns on the bus do.  Sooooo, for the whole evening just about all she would say is, "Puppy!  Beeping horn!"  I guess sometimes I would kind of egg her on because she's so darn cute.  I would say, "Puppy??  What did the puppy do??"  Anyways, it was an engaging form of entertainment.

Update: M slept through the night.  Plus either she didn't cough at all or I was too much in a deep sleep to hear her cough!      

No comments: