Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just some randoms...

JJ had finals week last week (yippee that they're done!) -- plus they were all very successful (100% on one of them if I may brag up my fabulous husband -- it's my blog -- YES I can!) -- SO guess who's home with Miss M for this week and next Monday and Tuesday until I'm done with school?!

M tells knock-knock jokes!!  Randomly yesterday she busted out, "Knock-knock!!" It took me a while, but I eventually figured out what she was saying, so I said, "Who's there?!"  So now she says, "Knock-knock!!  Who's there??"  I told JJ, HEY!  Did you know M tells knock-knock jokes?  He said that yes, in fact, she had been saying them all day!   

Daddy has been super Daddy!  Last night when I got home a delicious supper was cooking.  JJ has been trying to get me to expand my food choices ---- which totally does need to happen.  He made a fabulous meal of pork chops and risotto plus some corn on the side (remember -- half of your plate should be veggies?!).  And.... duh duh duuuuh... it was DELICIOUS!  He used one of my favorites cereals to crust the pork chops, which was a total hit and familiar taste in an unfamiliar dish.  Plus by the time I turned around after M had finished avoiding eating (she only wants cookies, ice cream, or cereal (so she can pick out the marshmallows) lately --- Daddy did say she had a great lunch though), Daddy had cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher!  Wahoo!  Merry Christmas to ME!

No comments: