Saturday, December 18, 2010

Feeling crafty

Alright, I had to show some pictures of the gifts I made.  Because, what is a craft if it isn't shared?  : )  Right?  I love, love, love how my little cookie containers turned out.  I used my cricut -- of course -- and had a border on one side and one big "object" -- stocking, snowman, or tree, depending on the front theme -- on the back.  I embellished the front with my favorite glitter glue from my BFF (so easy and totally finishes a project!).  I punched a tag with my Creative Memories punch and viola!   




Mmmm... and the cookies were delicious, if I do say so myself!  I made my cake mix cookies, colored store-bought frosting red or green and flavored the red almond and the green mint.  Yum-o!


As for the para gifts -- see the drama in an earlier post -- I think they turned out lovely, too!  I made nine different "Holiday" cards (which I didn't take a picture of of course) and attached them to the outside of the bag with ribbon as well.  Remember the phrase was stolen from my wonderful SIL -- I can't take credit!

Step 1: Tie hand lotion and soap with twine.

Step 2:  Oh, check out those cute tags I made last weekend!

 Step 3: Attach tag to twine with pretty ribbon.







Step 4: Put in bag from Bath and Body Works and repeat!

2 comments:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

Super cute! I love Christmas Crafty! :)

Thanks for sharing! (oh, and I have to admit...I'm a little jealous of the cricut...do you love it?!?!)

JJ and EJ said...

Thanks E! Yes, I do love it! I got it as a birthday/first Mother's Day/etc. gift from my parents two years ago. I've found lots of fun projects to use it for - and probably love the wall vinyl the best! : )