Saturday, December 18, 2010

Couldn't Sleep...

Why not win stuff?

It's been a very long while since I've even ventured over to Take It From Me, but I couldn't sleep this morning and thought it was a good use of my... err... time.  JJ and I went to bed early last night (seriously, we started watching MacGruber, both looked at each other, admitted we were too tired, and went to bed about 8:30) - so I do feel well-rested even if I STILL SHOULD BE SLEEPING!

Ok, here are the latest giveaways:
  • Sweet Ride jewelry --- I think I would totally get the family tree necklace for my Mom... supercute!  However, it wouldn't be complete with grandkiddos, which would be sweet, but we still haven't decided on THE name (and aren't sure if we're done!).
  • EarthLover --- I'll be honest, I'm not an organic freak, but the stuff on this site is beautiful!  AND there's a free frame up for giveaway!
  • Gift Skins --- I had NO IDEA what this company would be all about looking at the title.  Actually, I was thinking "skins" for iPods or something.  BUT, it's custom wrapping paper!  How cool is that?!
  • Boogie Wipes --- I'm not sure if we'd *need* these because we're currently trying to keep M from taking all the tissue out of the box and using it for her nose --- she DOES throw them away when she's done it's just that they're not really used!  BUT, did you see the chamomile with aloe?  That sounds so sooooothing!
  • KinderGlo --- M has the moon and loves it!  I think it's pretty neat too!  They have some new designs -- did you see the angel and the hippo?  CUTE!
  • Wikki Stix --- I use these at school, but I think miss M would love them too!  Look at the car trip kit!  Or the card making kit! 
  • Trading Phrases --- I love wall decals - they are SO practical.  There are so many great phrases/fonts/colors to choose!  Oh my!
  • ShaToBu --- It can't hurt, right?!  : )
  • Sharpies AND Rubbermaid!!  --- I'm in Heaven... do you know this about me?  Do you know that I'm an office supply junkie??
  • InsideOut --- Love a capella!
  • Snowfire Hats --- Who doesn't love a cute winter hat?  I mean really...

No comments: