Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HUGE Praise to share!

God is so good!  I just have to share a quick answer to prayer.  We love, love, love M's daycare.  She learns so much, loves her teachers, brings home fabulous projects, etc.  BUT, it's expensive.  And we're living off of my salary here people.  We knew we'd have to make a change before baby boy needs daycare BUT we just found out that a gal at our Church --- and the sister/SIL of the couple that hosts our Bible Study is willing to take M (and baby boy if necessary) through May.  W00t!  Let me tell you how great God is:

1) M's buddy J (son of our Bible Study hosts and I would definitely say "our friends" now!) also goes there twice a week - his mom J works two days a week and one day a weekend as a nurse.
2) Daycare lady (M) has a four year old who: loves playing dolls, singing, dancing and younger kids.  Funny thing.  M is a kiddo who: loves playing dolls, singing, dancing and older kids.  PERFECT!
3) Daycare lady and her family go to our Church - I just like knowing M will be in a Christian home, exposed to Christian things while we can't be with her.
4) Daycare lady won't charge us for any days we aren't there.
5) Oh, and did I mention, daycare lady is about $100 PER WEEK cheaper?  yeah, yeah, yeaaaaaaah!  Hello money for size 1 diapers!  ; )

Change is always tough for me.  Yes, I was the one bawling through the last day of high school.  Not because I wasn't thrilled to go to college, but just because... because it was over!  The last day.  I've been getting weepy thinking of M saying goodbye to her little friends and teachers.  They hardly look at me they are so sad to see M go.  I know that she's always been in good hands and they truly care about my baby girl and I am so grateful for that!  This is a great opportunity for our family and starting in January we will be thrilled with this new place, too, I know!

No comments: