Monday, June 1, 2009

OH MY crafts!

On Saturday morning I got an email from Oh My Crafts! saying they were having a sale. I had a few minutes before I was supposed to pick up a friend to hit up a BIG indoor rummage sale, so I hopped on over to the Oh My Crafts! site to take a quick look-see. I was AMAZED to find out everything was 100% off!!! WHAT?! I thought this must be a mistake... but WHAT if?! A few scenarios went through my head... maybe I was the thousandth customer or something! So, I did what any normal obsessed crafter would do..... I LOADED my cart with anything and everything. 100% off?! My total was $31.35 (for shipping) -- I printed the screen just in case and hit submit! It took a long time and that was my first clue. I reloaded it and hit submit again. Nothing. I headed out the door to meet CAJ and checked my email ASAP after the big rummage sale. Yup, my orders were "denied". hehehe Hey, it was worth a shot! : )

No comments: