Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Watch is OVER!!

CLJ and JPJ welcomed son ACJ into the world at about 2:15 this afternoon! Congratulations to the J family! God bless all THREE of you! I haven't seen him yet, but I heard he has tons of dark hair just like miss MVJ had when she was born! CLJ and JPJ went in to the hospital at 3am, so I'm TRYING my best to wait and let them rest/get acquainted/celebrate their new family. Darn it's hard! I just want to snuggle that new baby... even for five minutes! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet him either! It's just killing me! I want to get that little nephew of mine in my arms! :)
~Jill

JJ and EJ said...

Oh Jill, he is SOOOO cute! Seriously! Sometimes (and this is terrible I know) I say a baby is cute but I don't really mean it. THIS (and Andra of course, but I haven't met her in person) is ONE cute kid!! And he's just so calm. Oh! : ) When are you coming to meet him?

Anonymous said...

we're coming to crookston late tonight, and will be over to meet him tomorrow morning. i can't hardly wait! :)