Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update

We had a gorgeous day for the Walk-a-thon. AND guess what?? The kids totally made their goal! It was crazy! One kid commented, "Mrs. W I guess your speech paid off yesterday." (which sent her into ANOTHER tizzy about being worried if she had put too much pressure on them) Also, I made it half-way -- walking straight for about an hour and 15 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. No, it wasn't my legs. It wasn't my heart or breathing or anything. It was my bladder. Darn you little B (current name for our baby)! Once I was safely back at school, the only event of the day happened, one of my severe kids with ED got pantsed. I don't think the kid who did it knew who he messed with, either that or he is masochistic because seriously, everyone walks on eggshells around this guy. I think this guy realized he was actually saved by being taken to the principal's office. So maybe I should actually be thanking little B because I was blissfully unaware any of this was going on.

No comments: