Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No sleep till...!

Hmm, not really sure when I guess. Hopefully not Brooklyn because I don't plan on going there any time soon. I have really been struggling with sleep issues lately. Boo! I even try to go to bed a bit later so I am really tired. I usually fall asleep fine, but then I wake up in the middle of the night (this morning 3am) and can't get back to sleep. I hope this is a phase that will soooooon be over. There are a few factors (that I know of) that I can point to for this:

1) Baby kicking me (so sweet! I love it! But it's a new and different experience for me!)
2) Having to go to the bathroom (a necessary evil with my new drinking liquids needs)
3) A cold (I wake up with a raw throat and runny nose)
4) Job stress (we are in the midst of state testing [yuck!], I have IEPs coming up and Quarter 1 progress reports are due ASAP just to name a few things on my list of things to do with work)

I was a bit crabby this morning and hope I didn't project it onto any of my kiddos!

1 comment:

Lyz said...

Those babies love to wake up just when you're ready to sleep. And can I emphasize enough, BODY PILLOW?

Hopefully it gets better - if not, you'll be ready for that newborn!;) Just kidding - first babies are piece of cake - you can nap all day with them!:)