Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Heart Teacher's Convention

No, no, I don't actually go to NDEA (Teacher's Convention) because I am not actually a part of NDEA. Wayyyy too liberal and political for me. Anyways, I love NDEA because TODAY we have kiddos until 1:00 and then Thursday AND Friday we have NO SCHOOL! Woohoo! I thought maybe that I'd just sit and do nothing for most of it, but it turns out I have a lot already planned.

*Finish a book I've been reading
*Do some stamping
*Finish a page or two of scrapbooking
*GO TO MY ULTRASOUND!
*Make some updates to our registry depending on results of above
*Meet with buddy LC who has three adorable kiddos and will be in town for a few days
*Meet with buddy MA who is going to be in town Fri. am
*Possibly meet with buddy LC who has one adorable kiddo and said I could borrow some preggo clothes!

I probably should:
*Finish my "organizing" project
*Do some laundry
*Sweep/Swiffer/Vacuum/Dust (but c'mon doing those things on a DAY OFF seem sooo much easier!)

Oh, and I do actually have SOME work related things that I really should get done. Boohoo. I'm going to try to stay late at school today and just finish them all... we'll see how far I get...

No comments: