Friday, October 17, 2008

Just an update...

Organizing Monster has struck again. And this time, I have boxes. Yeah, those great boxes that paper comes in at my school. Yeah. Lots of them. Good thing JJ is at a lecture right now!

T-bay is the best thing ever. (Well, maybe next to the two cinnamon rolls I just snarfed down.) I sold three things for my upstairs neighbor (you know, the B's) today -- and I posted them at about 7:30 am. By noon three items were claimed and the B's have $150 in their pockets.

The kiddos are wacko. Completely nuts. I guess that's why I almost had a mental breakdown Wednesday evening. Other teachers are noticing. We're not quite sure why, but THANK GOODNESS next week we have Thursday and Friday off. Because really, our sanity depends on it.

I broke out the preggo outfits. Today I only wore one item of preggo-fashion (a tank top.... many of my shirts are just pulled up a little too far by my belly) today but yesterday it was all maternity all the time. And I was like, "Why was I putting this off? It feels great. Let's do this again." Of course my limited maternity selection will get old after a while, but for now it's all new (to me) and exciting.

I watched another Jane Austin last night -- Sense and Sensability. Cute. I only fell asleep for about 10 minutes. C'mon it was getting past my bedtime! We're Netflixing some more later. Oh -- did you know that at Blockbuster all "favorites" are free -- 1 per night per member! Take advantage of that!

2 comments:

Liza said...

I have a rubbermaid container full of maternity clothes! You should come pick them up! I have a super cute dress too :) You can borrow anything you want!

Lyz said...

Oh man. I forgot about middle schools around Halloween time. Brace yourself - you have another week or so to go.

Also, maternity pants are great. And yours today were super cute and do not look one bit maternal.:)