Monday, October 20, 2008

Oddities

I think we all know that I could spend just hours and hours going through all of my oddities, or personality quirks, but I'll just limit this post to two of them.

1) Sticker Anxiety

Ok. You know how you get a sheet of stickers, or maybe a pack of paper for crafting, or something of that type? I HONESTLY, SERIOUSLY have trouble using the last sticker or last sheet of a certain kind of paper. I used to just buy multiple sheets and save at least one of them. This is evidenced by the amount of crap I have stored. Now that my sticker sheets, namely Creative Memories used for scrapbooking, have gone up in price, I have tried not to continue this habit. Actually, lately I have tried to use everything I have. I have not bought new stuff in quite some time for this very reason. Wierd anxiety, right?

2) Taste of Water

I hate the taste of water. JJ thought this was like the oddest thing about me when we were getting to know eachother forever years ago. I think now he just chalks it up to one of the many, many wierd things about me. There are times that I drink plain water, but they are far and few between. Since I've been pregnant I've been really trying hard to get more pure water going through my system. The early weeks were especially hard for this to happen because it seemed that whenever I drank water, I threw up. I fell into a heavy habit of putting lemon (like Real Lemon in the bottles or TrueLemon packets) into my water. This seemed to help. Also, I have become quite addicted to popsicles. Mmmm. Even now, the thought of plain water makes my mouth water like I'm going to throw up. Seriously. I KNOW this is all in my head, but I haven't gotten over it. It doesn't help that the water out of our faucet tastes pretty icky (even with lemon). But, anyways, just another wierd thing about me.

No comments: