Friday, October 24, 2008

Can't sleep... so I'll blog...

JJ recently told me, "I sleep better when you're not there." Oh jeez honey, thanks! Up until, well lately, I've been a solid sleeper. I pride myself on being able to sleep anywhere and at any time. Some factors for not being able to sleep recently include being pregnant and having a head cold. I decided to come out to the living room since I don't have school tomorrow and JJ does. Last night I came out here at about 6:30ish because my head felt so stuffy and ouchy and I thought sitting up would help relieve some pressure. It did after roughly an hour and I woke up at 9:30 with a soreish back from sleeping in a chair. I just don't really have strategies if I can't sleep because I've ALWAYS been able to sleep. I'm pretty sure surfing the internet isn't a good idea because it gets my brain active. I should bring a boring book out in the living room with me. Hmmm...

So in my last post, I wrote about things I was hoping to accomplish on my two days off. Here's an update of what I've gotten done and what I have left to do:

*Finish a book I've been reading Check - now new item on to do list: go to library
*Do some stamping
*Finish a page or two of scrapbooking
*GO TO MY ULTRASOUND! Check - I'll blog more about this later!!
*Make some updates to our registry depending on results of above
*Meet with buddy LC who has three adorable kiddos and will be in town for a few days Check - oh! Her three kiddos are so, so cute! Little "Baby O" is even cuter in person! LC seems to be doing really well, too! So nice to catch up and get some inside stories on being a Mom!
*Meet with buddy MA who is going to be in town Fri. am
*Possibly meet with buddy LC who has one adorable kiddo and said I could borrow some preggo clothes! Check - they even had us over for supper! We got to hang out with the whole C crew. Oh my word, IC, their daughter, is so cute (and hillarious!). She was so entertaining with her animal noises and little chatter! She is going to be a chicken for Halloween, complete with the noises, flapping of her own little "wings" and of course a great costume! LC even let me take her whole tub of maternity clothes with me so I could go through it and try stuff on! We get to host next time and know we can lure NC over with our wii! : ) We also learned that SL and KL (known, as long as I've known him as "one of the twins") are expecting and are actually due in like November! Wow! I believe that brings our grand total to 16 preggers we personally know!

I probably should:
*Finish my "organizing" project I did some more, but well, I suppose, I'll never really be done with this one!!
*Do some laundry Check
*Sweep/Swiffer/Vacuum/Dust (but c'mon doing those things on a DAY OFF seem sooo much easier!) Check... oh wait! I haven't dusted yet. Boo...

Oh, and I do actually have SOME work related blah, blah, blah -- I stayed over two hours on Wednesday evening and still took some stuff home. Buuut, I haven't gotten to it yet... hmm... I don't know if I'll do my best CBM (Curriculum Based Measurement) data collecting at 1:30 am...

No comments: