Monday, October 18, 2010

You'll be happy to know...

MVJ and I got right back up on the horse again and we cooked together this weekend.  Actually, we performed my preference and baked.  Mmmm, we made some yummy blueberry muffins - that M keeps calling waffles.  Has she had one too many blueberry waffles in the morning ... ?  Maybe.  But seriously they are so easy to transport eat if we're in a hurry.  Anyways.  They turned out great, no teener palms were burned in the process and she actually did help dump and pour ingredients.

Oooh, and I cooked breakfast Sunday morning that was a hit with both Daddy and MVJ -- scrambled eggs and bacon.  But, alas, I can always find negatives with my cooking.  1) We ran out of eggs and I only had three to work with; 2) I accidentally knocked over the bowl once and so some of the precious little amount of eggs I DID have was lost; 3) I forgot to butter the frying pan... JJ quickly said it's ok because it's nonstick anyways -- the butter just adds flavor and he added a little bit to the already started eggs. 

I wouldn't know.  I don't eat eggs or bacon... : )

No comments: