Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy ... errrr.... Fall?!

We don't do Halloween.  We just don't.  When M begs and begs to get a chance to dress up maybe we'll find some sort of happy medium.  For now we're just definitely not encouraging it.  I did buy some Halloween stickers to hand out like I always do.  Kids get enough candy.  End of story.

Today are the Halloween celebrations at my school.  (with outrage from the Muslim community - allowing kids to dress up?  in school?!)  Many teachers are dressing up and most of my kids wanted to know what I'm going to be for Halloween.

While we don't do Halloween, I just can't help myself.  I think I'm going to casually go to school with jeans (because we CAN!) and an orangish top.  If people ask, I'm going to tell them I'm a pumpkin patch and point to my little punkin...  < insert cheesy awwwww >

No comments: