Wednesday, June 29, 2011

EJ's Guide to Lazy Cardmaking

I love to craft.  I do.  But I definitely consider myself both a lazy crafter and also a cheap one.  Consider my scrapbooks: as MANY pictures as I can on a page ... and done!  I have also gotten into sewing --- appliques!  I bought a few fat squares and asked my mom for some leftover scraps, and I've been "in business" since February!  But, look at my sweet little monkey, trying to get in on the action!

 

I'm going to try to offer you my tips, tricks and methods for making simple cards.  NOW.  You will NOT find cards in my stash that come close to comparing with my friend SV, over here at her lovely blog.  I LOVE drooling over her cards, but I just don't... don't have the patience?  The stamina?  The level of creative juices?  The craft room?  Anyways, check out her amazing work and then prepare to be underwhelmed at my... uncomplicated and a little more manageable cards...  Oh, and another place I sometimes go for inspiration is slitcoaststampers -- here's a link to the Stampin' Up gallery -- you can look up any stamp sets and look at tons of cards (and check out the "Anything BUT a Card" section for lots of great crafting ideas!

Ok, so stay tuned for my little stamping ideas coming your way each day... until I run out of ideas!  : )

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I have more scraps for you if you want to pick some out!