Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ready, set, go!

I'm home with a sick kiddo today.  JJ volunteered to stay home in the morning (which really sucks for him - watch this to see how tough it is to catch up : )) so I could go to school (EARLY), and prepare and let my principal know what was going on at home.  We had a staff meeting in the morning and she said, please attend the staff meeting and then go home.  Family comes first here.  BLESS her!!  Although I'm anxious about tomorrow, we all know that sp.ed. stuff doesn't get going right away anyways.  And everyone knows I don't know anything right now anyways.  : )  While I did get a few things done from home (a kiddo's point sheet, some basic and vital info. out to teachers, an email here and there), I plan on going in early again tomorrow just to get my bearings.  I know the team will be just fine without me deciding on para support for tomorrow at least.

MVJ was sick last night, but we really feel like it was food poisoning.  She doesn't have a fever and has been eating well today.  She ate a "waff" (waffle) with Daddy this morning and some veggies for snack before I even got home.  She also took about an hour and a half nap in the morning with Daddy and went down for a second one just now.  She wanted more to eat with me, so we took all of that as good signs.  She has been a little out of sorts - tired for sure, so I guess it was reasonable for her not to go to daycare this one day.  I hope my baby girl is on the up and up!  : ) 

1 comment:

The Elwells' Weekly said...

I'm believing she is completely HEALED! :)

And so awesome that you have such favor at your new job! What a blessing!