Friday, September 5, 2008

Surprise! Happy bday CJ!

Tonight we had a surprise bday party for our friend CJ (formerly CA). It was a fun night and we even played some Cranium! W00t! My idea of a great evening! Lots of good food, lots of good friends and GAMES! We thanked CJ for getting older! So, our dear friend JPJ (CJ's hubby) only has one slight lesson to learn: the bday girl always gets to win!! The girlies lost in a very, very close match to the boys. I always think the funniest thing in Turbo Cranium is when a player has to move a teammate like a puppet. I had to move CJ in the hardest card I swear -- pitching a tent, starting a campfire (they got campfire, but the whole phrase never came) and roasting a marshmallow. JJ moved our friend PO in "umpire". It was quite entertaining. He did the whole "Strike 1" "Strike 2" "Strike 3" "You're oooooout!" actions.

But, my FAVORITE memory of those cards is when JJ and our friend GJ (one of the crazy, red-headed J's) were up. JJ got "changing a diaper" -- he started by moving GJ's hands to the general area of where a diaper goes. This got a ton of wiiiierd responses. So, he basically grabbed GJ like a baby, layed him on the ground, threw up his legs and began to "change his diaper". I laughed so hard I cried -- even right now I'm laughing and JJ is wondering what the heck I'm doing.

No comments: