Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blah blah blah

blah blah blabbity blah. Did I catch you up on my life in the last couple of weeks? I have been pretty busy lately and it seems that something always has to go. Facebook definitely didn't go, so I guess blogging lost out. With this new job, I feel like I'm doing a ton more work. I think once I get into the swing of things it'll be better, but it's taking for-ever! There are meetings all the time and then trying to get ahold of parents to introduce myself as their child's new case manager and then responding to parents whose children are struggling already --- like five so far just in math. This math book sucks. The teacher doesn't even like it -- but yet she still uses it. I took the little guy home this weekend and we are going to spend some quality time together wherein I'm going to rewrite directions, give examples and include key terms. The little math book isn't going to know what hit him! In meeting with kiddos they feel this will help them be successful, so that's all I need -- I'm off to work! : )

No comments: