Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Organized

Yes, I do realize that it is almost the end of September, but I finally feel like I'm getting organized for the year. Most of my ability to feel this way comes from a colleague who helped me a ton by just showing me some of the things she does. And of course giving me free reign to photocopy all of her forms wasn't too shabby either. I have started documenting things that I should have started on the first day of school. I am giving my paras much more direction and involving them in documentation as well. Hopefully I will be all set by next week when we start Parent-Teacher Conferences. Duh duh duuuuh.

A quick softball update. Our rescheduled game tonight was cancelled due to rain again. The big controversy is that it rained hard last night but was clear all day, so the fields were ok (we practiced in the grass) AND city league IS still happening tonight. Thank goodness the adults can play but the kids have to stay out of the infield. Boo. We are done NEXT Saturday! Crazy!

No comments: