Thursday, September 11, 2008

Girl? Boy? Girl??

I had another dream last night where we had the baby. This has happened twice before. In the first dream, we had a girl. In the second one, a boy, and in this latest installment, it was a girl again. Of course, this one yet again involved me forgetting her at home. Oh, and llamas. Yeahhhh. My dreams are usually pretty whacked out. But, nevertheless, we certainly are wondering if this new little person is a girl or a boy. We'll find out in not tooooo long, which is getting exciting. Our upstairs neighbor is pretty certain it's a girl. My parents are hoping it's a girl because their neighbors across the street had a huge rummage sale and my mom just couldn't help picking up some cute girl things. But, she had to restrain herself, which I'm sure was hard. As my brother said, "You better have that kid soon - we're running out of room here." : )

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I had dreams even with Ben that I had forgotten to feed him for a whole day - of course, in dream land, babies don't wail after THREE WHOLE HOURS without food.

A friend gave me some baby girl stuff to do with as I like, so as soon as you find out, let me know! You can have first pick, or it'll go in the garage sale box.