Friday, September 26, 2008

Lunchtime with Mr. B

Do you remember Mr. B? Here's a refresher if you need it.

Every Friday some friends at school and I have decided to invade "boys club". Pretty much all the male teachers that eat "4c" lunch eat in Mr. B's room to avoid the dumb gossipy females. Seriously, some of the conversation is lame-o, even by my standards. Today I asked Mrs. D if she was eating there as I was on my way out of the cafetorium and she said, "No, the boys had ordered food and she didn't them to feel guilty about having to share with her." I headed that way anyways because I didn't want my friend Mrs. H to be the lone girl. I was quite proud of myself because I contributed to the conversation about the Twins (thank you JJ for debriefing me last night). Mr. B asked why no one else was crashing the club. I told the crew about Mrs. D and everyone started laughing because none of the boys had offered us any pizza or seemed concerned about it at all. I told them I would report back, "NO guilt. None whatsoever." heehee

No comments: