Thursday, April 7, 2011

Someone else's fault!

I have seriously had so many ideas going around in my head for blog topics but for some reason my kids keep contradicting my thoughts.  For example, I was going to blog alllll about how I think changing boy diapers are easier than changing girl diapers, and then C peed on me.  three times.  in the SAME changing.  Then I was going to blog about how I could totally get used to being a SAHM.  And then both kids threw tantrums at the same time.  And when Daddy came home and I was telling how I had felt frustrated during that time, M shared a phrase she picked up from Mommy, "Darn it".  Ooooops.  Good thing we don't REALLY swear at this house, even if I would definitely rather her not say that either!!  Oh, and then I was going to blog about this nutrition book study I'm doing, but then we got the third pan of brownies from our Church community.... enough said there...

So there you go.  There's my first post of April.  Here's hoping there will be more! 

3 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Oh I love reading your blog! Wish I could have helped you with those brownies, sounds delish! But now you can blog about your favorite children's books right?!!! :)

Jessica said...

haha! I totally can relate...and sorry I've been one adding to the brownies :) I actually thought about that before I made them since we've been trying to eat healthier lately but then I decided you may need the extra calories for breast feeding....or at least that's how I justify it :)

JJ and EJ said...

Thanks Lanae -- it would've been fun to share! Yes, I may have to steal that Top 10 idea!!

Jessica -- don't get me wrong, we are VERY thankful for the brownies! After our third pan, JJ said, "How did people know I LOVE brownies??!" : )