Thursday, March 10, 2011

Please stop all this Llama Drama

Seriously - have you checked out the Llama Llama books yet?  They're so cute!

My work has some drama 'up in here'!  I'm so sick of it.  I really don't want to use my blog as a spot to complain, so I'm not going to give too many details.  But if you think of it, say a little prayer for me that I could just make good choices even if it's standing up to rude people.  Thanks!  I want to remember that I'm a Christian who happens to be a teacher.  Know what I mean?  I'm pretty sure having a baby in the spring is just about the best thing as a teacher.  Time for me to exit stage left!  Because by the way... LAST DAY WITH KIDDOS until mid-May was today (err... Wednesday... I forget that it's actually Thursday now since I'm up in the middle of the night with a feeding frenzy)!  As one of my facebook friends (JH) pointed out, soon I'll be feeding not only myself at 3:00 am, but also a certain little man!  Of course I AM still counting that it's him who I'm feeding right now too!  You do like toaster strudels, right Mr.?       

No comments: