Monday, March 7, 2011

LAST appointment!!

Wow... I still am in utter amazement that I've made it this far!  I had my LAST preggo appointment this afternoon!  My doctor said everything was good: weight gain (right about 25 pounds ... which seriously can't be accurate after JJ made chocolate dipped oreos the other night!  Remind me to take the rest to work - PLEASE!), blood pressure (can't believe that after two slightly stressful meetings today) and baby's heartrate.  Then the moment I was waiting for - had I progressed or not??  My doctor checked me and gave me the bad news.  I had not progressed since last week... I was still at a 3.  I was like, "Woohoo!!"  She was slightly confused - most women are looking to have progressed, especially this close (Wed. we are at 39 weeks!!  Well... technically 38 1/2 but since the induction was scheduled, I moved that date to 40 weeks... know what I mean?  I'm just kind of getting myself ready for THE DATE.).

So there you go.  I got the skinny on when to call, when to just come in and am also all set up for March 16th -- the big Induction Date! 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

wow...only 25lbs!! I've gained a little more than already! and with jalen I gained 45 lbs!

jillg said...

Way to hold him in there! :)

LH said...

I'm getting excited for you. Good luck wth the last days mama.

JJ and EJ said...

Well, Jess, you also are tiny and must've lost it quickly after J-man!

Thanks friends!!