Monday, March 8, 2010

Worst Prank EVAH!

I spent the better part of my college days working for the HO (housing office).  By better I meant length-wise, but I DID enjoy most parts of my job.  The TAF, JP, NW, and SV part that is!  : )  My Noren staffs were awesome as well.  Anyways, working on campus meant that I had to find coverage for holidays like Thanksgiving.  One year in particular, my RA AH said she was sticking around anyways, so she covered the hall and in turn I told her she could hang out in my apartment, use the kitchen to actually cook stuff (a novelty living in res. halls), etc.  She and "friend" : ) TA decided to prank our apartment (I was already married at that point).  One thing you may or may not know about me is that I have a relatively small bladder.  It is a little known fact that when I drink a bottle of water, I have to almost immediately pee three times.  Car trips are sometimes terrible - but I have learned to not drink liquids about 48 hours prior.  : )  Anywho, when we arrived home, I immediately headed to the bathroom to relieve myself.  Right away I realized that SOMEONE had taped down siran wrap onto the toilet so the pee was just sitting there pooling.  If I was a normal person, I would've stopped immediately and cleaned up, but I am no normal person and I have a small bladder!  So I had to just keep on going and clean up afterwards!  : )  hehehe  JJ also got pranked when he turned on the kitchen faucet and had the sprayer thing (that was taped together to work right away) attack him.

Anyways, a few nights, or rather mornings ago when I was lying awake waiting for my sweet little wake-up call from next door, I had this weird sleep-wake experience when I started imagining the worst prank JJ could ever pull on me.  This is another little known fact -- you are learning so much about me here -- let me just lay back and go Freud-style on you! -- one of my biggest fears is there being a snake in my toilet.  I heard a story about this happening one time in Florida or something and ever since then I've been worried about it.  Back to that morning a few mornings ago -- I decided that if JJ taped a rubber snake to the lid of the toilet so that when I lifted it, the snake kind of sprang up - yup, that would be the worst one.  I decided to tell him and get it off my chest so that he could NEVER do it.  If I came up with the idea and told him, he couldn't do it, right?!  That's my plan anyways.  He told me that he would just go get a water snake anyways, not some dumb fake one.  EEEEEKKKKKKKS.   

OH, and I also forgot to link this SUPERCUTE craft idea when I posted those a few posts back.  You have to check this out.  If you have as much paper stored up as I do, you would appreciate this project as much as I do!  : )

No comments: