Monday, March 1, 2010

Rawr!

MVJ loves to be scared. We're not sure where it came from, but she giggles with delight if we jump out of nowhere and roar at her. She prefers a more vicious game of peek-a-boo! JJ and she have a little ritual, where he will pretend to "stalk his prey" complete with baby lion-like roars. She just peels over with delight. I have to watch out, however, because if I'm holding her, or anywhere near her basically, she like gets crazy! She will bonk her head on my head in a fit, and most notably, she bites! She has bitten me on the shoulder more than once in this crazy baby state. The other day, though, she stepped it up a notch and bit me right on the boob! OW! I still have the marks, but I'll spare you the image. : )

JJ has told me that I have trouble wrapping up my stories, so I'll just leave you with this conclusion.

And then I found $5. The end.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

why does it say march first? your blog lies!!

JJ and EJ said...

I blogged "ahead" and accidently forgot to change the date BEFORE I posted it. So it was on the page with the real date and time and then I went back in and changed it. I don't know why but I don't like to have more than one post per day. : )

JJ and EJ said...

Was that AJ by the way??! : ) Even if it wasn't, it seems like an AJ-like thing to say. : )

Anonymous said...

No, not AJ. I'm an anonymous blogger. You don't know me but I know of you. You know the five degrees of separation? We have a lot. :).

JJ and EJ said...

Let me guess - I know you through LJ??

Anonymous said...

... no.

JJ and EJ said...

Hmmmm... any hints?? : )