Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Blog List: A Case Study, part III - food and pics!

What about food?  Everyone loves food, right?  I certainly do, but don't always love to MAKE said food.  Here are some people with some excellent ideas.  Pancakes ARE my favorite food, in case you didn't know, so I'm pretty sure these from LJ would give me lots to love!  Don't these yums from LB look good?  R always has fancy, fance stuff like this - I love R's recap of how her hubby "helped" in the kitchen!  And of course R+V has like the most amazing recipes ever.  Here are just a few of my favs: mmmm applesauce bars, haystacks are ALWAYS good!, oh, ok and some cranberry-orange bread for a little nondesert selection!  I have to admit, I'm definitely not as adventurous as B - but then again, I also don't have a hubby who hunts!

And who doesn't like a good picture now and then?  Check out the C's babies.  Could they BE any cuter?  What about this sweet one of PC?  How about this series from LJ?  oh, and these too - (I chided her for being a bit mean to poor AJ until I saw him recently after this.  The kid has a big head.  End of story!)  Here's one from LB (awww, look how little MB is!)  These are absolutely adorable too!  Here's B's sweet little guy, B!  And I don't just enjoy my friends' babes.  While they are the best, these from R of her cat cracked me up!        

3 comments:

Liza said...

I think you should start including pics in YOUR posts! Just of Miss MJ would be fine with me :)

Lyz said...

Ha! I'm loving all the linky love in these last posts. But did you mean to link to our Chicago (Big Head Baby) photos with that second link? Right now it goes to the kids' Christmas presents that I made.:)

Thanks again - hoping you guys can come for a nice long visit soon!

JJ and EJ said...

That's what facebook is for LC! : ) Yeah, I noticed that LJ - but after all my linkieness, I was DONE. : ) I'll find it later and relink it. Promise!