Friday, March 5, 2010

My Blog List: A Case Study, part II (kiddos and crafts!)

There are definitely some common themes from my bloggy friends, so here are a few of my favorite things:

I LOVE, love, LOVE reading about what kiddos are saying.  B-isms and more!, L-isms oh and this one too!, R-isms and this one !!- I could've picked a bunch more from him too!!, K-isms - well - they just make my day!

Another very common theme is CRAFTS!  My friends, family, and well, some companies are SO DARN crafty.  I am jealous.  I do love me some craft time, but I am not a very good sewer at all, despite all of my Mom's countless lessons and help in that area.  Check out these examples, from LB and LB again! (scroll down a little on that one for the crafty part, but don't miss the cute pics on the way!), JG and JG --JG, I was looking for your fabric cube and couldn't find it!, DV , and of course LJ  in all her craftiness! - this post is of LJ's bedroom, but she has done lots of crafty things with it - LOVE the colors! and I would be remiss if I didn't add LJ's mom CM in on this one.  MVJ has her own version of this adorable coat.  We get comments daily.  It is so stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

jillg said...

Hey! Here's where I got the pattern for the cube...

http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/03/as-promisedcloth-blocks.html

I love her blog. Here's and this one is awesome too...

http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/

They are two of the best for great baby crafting ideas!

JJ and EJ said...

Hey JG! Can't wait to hear about your trip! I haven't caught up with CJ yet either! I had to add the second link to my blog list!!! Way too much fun stuff!! I'd love to be craftier. Thanks for the link to the cube! : )