Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello!! (Oh wait.. do I know you??)

I suffer terribly from thinking I recognize people all the time.  I think it happens most often when I'm looking for someone - then EVERYONE is that person.  Do you know what I mean?  Has this ever happened to you?  One time we were meeting my BFF and her hubby at an IHOP (best restaurant ever!  Well, maybe not, but yum.  SO good.)  I noticed her right away in the parking lot, honked and waved.  AND then realized it definitely was NOT my friend and her husband.  In fact, as JJ put it later, the ONLY thing those two people had in common with the couple we were going to meet is that there was one male and one female.  I think I have become acutely aware of how bad I am at this recognizing people game that I tend to go the other way.  I wait for people to come up to me before I address them. 

Yup.  And then I found $5. 

No comments: