Friday, August 7, 2009

Telephone Prank...

My bff TAF is a goofball. She just cracks me up. I'll never forget this one time she called me and pretended to be a telemarketer. I thought it was her so I started being goofy, and she played right along acting shocked. I got embarrassed right away thinking I had it wrong - that it wasn't really her. She made me feel bad for a short time and then fessed up that it was her. Stinker!

So, when I got a call today asking for "MVJ's Mom or Dad" in what I thought was TAF's voice, I said back rather silly, "This is her mother!!" The person continued on, "Well, ahh, this is Dr. Z's nurse just calling to confirm MVJ's appointment on Monday." Oops....

1 comment:

Lyz said...

I've totally done that! My friend Lasha pulled the prank on me, and since she has an area code other than ND or MN, when I get a call from a random area code, I think it's her...yes, I've done it more than once.:)