Sunday, August 30, 2009

One week down. . .

First week back to work. Check. I dreaded this week from about February 10th on (when I became coherent enough to think straight!). But, it wasn't as bad as I had it built up to be. First of all, MVJ is home with Daddy. How awesome is that? Sure I'll be missing some things, but Daddy's there and it's cool that they'll share some special moments too. And when I get home, I'm so refreshed. I'm so ready for my baby time. Our only minor glitch is that li'l miss stubborn herself won't take a bottle. Ugh. Or a sippy cup for that matter. We've been concerned that she's not getting enough liquids, but her pediatrician (or the nurse anyways) said that she may just be showing us that she's not happy with the change of Mommy going to work. Also, with feeding her baby food, she just doesn't NEED as much breastmilk. But, alas, I worry. Hopefully this week goes better.

If this week is any indication, I'm going to have a great year. My kiddos have been awesome. I know I'll have some challenges. I know I'll have lots of work ahead of me with lesson plans and paperwork and teaching, etc. but the attitudes just seem to be so positive this year. I know, I know Day 3, right? But, I just have this feeling it's going to be a great year!

No comments: