Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hi-ho, hi-ho it's off to work I go...

Sorry it's been a while. I've been enjoying my ... sniff... sniff... last week of summer. I can't hardly believe that I'll be going back to work on Monday. I'm having trouble coming to grips with the fact that I won't be home with Choochies every day. I mean, I feel like I'm ready for school and it seems like for the most part I have a great group of kiddos, but it's just that every single day all day. Like, I think I'll be fine the first day. Maybe even the first week, but I think then I'll be like, that's enough. I want my old routine back. I want to hold my baby all day if I want to. I want to sit in my pajamas until at least 11:00 (after The Price Is Right). I want to eat when I want and for as long as I want (none of that scarf it down in 15 mins. crap). But most of all Choochies. I know that she'll have so much fun staying home with Daddy. I love that they'll have that opportunity. I love that he's excited about it. I love that they'll develop that bond. But, I want to be there too! I know that she'll be fine, he'll be fine and I'll be fine. I've just got to take it one day at a time I guess.

No comments: