Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whah Waa (the Debbie Downer sound)

We lost our first volleyball match last night. Boo! It's actually our first loss at all in the new bracket (ahem... the gold one...). AND we lost to a team that has not won a single game let alone whole match in the new bracket. BOOOOOOO. I played the first game and we lost by just a little bit. It's rally scoring, and it was 26-29. We had a side-out and they won. I hate losing on those terms. The second game I was sidelined with Chi-chi and we won. No drawing correlations allowed! The third game I hardly saw at all because my little darling became STARVING and I was in the van feeding my ravenous beast. JJ said they got on a roll and won by a landslide. Boo. We came home at about 9pm to watch Top Chef Masters only to find out it was on at 8 and re-aired at 10. I put Cheechers to bed, drank a delicious banana smoothie made by JJ, and decided I was going to stay up and watch the 10 showing (can you tell we are one of the poor saps sans TiVo?). I was asleep by 10:30 and JJ woke me up to turn off the TV some time after 11. : )

No comments: